There is no fire like passion, No crime like hatred, No sorrow like separation, No sickness like hunger, And no joy like the joy of freedom. Buddha Dhammapada.

The fragrance of sandalwood and rosebay, Does not travel far. But the fragrance of virtue, Rises to the heavens. Buddha Dhammapada.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

My homemade Gyros!

Have been so busy with work, but now found a bit free time to put a post. Today I went off to Józsefvárosi Piac (one of the open-air makerts & known as the biggest Asain flee market in Budapest) and bought 10 pieces of fresh pita bread from a Turkey shop to make my own homemade Gyros, everyone in the family liked it very much and it's such a great dinner, followed by sweet photatos as dessert last! 
Sorry! this time could not decribe in details but I will update the complete recipe of this homemade Gyros next time as I have been so lazy lately. 


My yummy homemade Gyros


Ingredient for Salad: shredded veggies (carrot, cabbage, lettuce, tomato, purple onion, garlic,) lime juice, salt, sugar, sour-cream
My homemade salad before putting sour-cream, and accidently my finger got abit cut after shredded this veggies ;(


Salad in sour-cream is ready to fill up the pita bread with fried meat (no time to grill)


Fresh pita breads

Fresh Pita Breads, hmmmm


Fresh Pita Bread


The ready Gyros, so yummy... 
The yummy homemade Gyros is ready to serve 
My next post will be Stir-fried Morning Glory (Asian water spinaach)! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment